On Wednesday 13.07.22, all interested parties are cordially invited to attend this year's poster session on the projects from the 2022 SOWAS internships.
In the SOWAS practical course( Self-Organised Scientific Workin Physics Studies), physics students at RUB have the opportunity to plan and carry out their practical experiments on their own initiative and creatively. In this way, theoretically learned content from the first semesters can be put into practice. Students independently develop a scientific question on a topic of their own choice in groups and then investigate it experimentally. At the end of the experiment, the results are evaluated and presented.
This year the following projects were chosen:
- Investigation of the high-temperature superconductor YBaCuO
- Radon content in local waters and drinking water
- Thermoacoustics: The equivalence of heat and sound
- Feigenbaum constant in the diode resonant circuit
- GEZ (generator of real random numbers)
- Chain fountain (Mould fountain)
- Superconductor levitation
- Barkhausen effect
- Goal-line technology
- Putput boat
The students will present their results on 13.07.22 from 12 to 14 o'clock on the open space in NB Süd 03. All interested parties are cordially invited to attend the poster session.