The Examinations Office is responsible for the proper implementation of the examination regulations. Our staff are the central contact persons for students and lecturers for the following topics:
- Theses in physics (from admission to document issue)
- Registration for module examinations in the Master of Education
- Administration of examination results in eCampus
- Administration of doctoral procedures
- Acceptance of applications, e.g. recognition of external examination achievements, change of degree programmes or placement in higher subject-related semesters
- Issuing certificates, e.g. BAföG office, studying abroad
- General advice on studying and teaching, e.g. questions on examination regulations, module handbooks etc.
- Creation and management of the course catalogue
- Link to the joint examination boards and the Research School
Accessibility of the Examination Office
Currently, the office of the Examinations Office (NB 02/171) is usually staffed Monday to Thursday from 10 am to 3 pm. We advise you to make an appointment, as other appointments may also take place during this time.
The staff of the Examinations Office can also be contacted by e-mail or telephone outside of the office hours. You are also welcome to use the contact form further down on this page.
Moodle course "Physics study info
All information about studying physics, such as forms, help with eCampus and tips on how to deal with common concerns (e.g. BAföG application) are stored in the Moodle course of the examination office. All physics students are automatically enrolled. If you are not enrolled, please contact us.
Examination Office Team
How to reach us
In our FAQ you will find answers to questions that we receive very often. Before you send us a message, please look there first, maybe the right answer for you is already there.
For all other requests you can reach us via our contact form.
Examination Office of the Faculty of Physics and Astronomy
University Street 150
Ruhr University Bochum
Contact the Examinations Office